teleport lets you use a single mouse and keyboard to control several Macs. Simply reach an edge of your screen, and your mouse teleports to your nearby Mac, which also becomes controlled by your keyboard.
The pasteboard can be synchronized, and you can even drag & drop files between your Macs. You can make a donation to the developer if you find teleport useful in your workflow.
- keyboard bindings: you can assign a keyboard shortcut to a controlled Mac to directly jump to it.
- host specific options: you can define the switching and sharing options per host, to have different settings.
- much improved file transfers: a lot faster, specially when transferring folders, no more size limitation, supports multiple files.
- full multi-screens support: all screens of shared Macs are now visible, so pairing a secondary screen is much easier than before.
- full gestures support, as well as volume controls.
- host location indicator: when positioning a host around your Mac, a red line appear at the location where the switch will occur.
- sound notification: teleport can play a sound when it switches to another Mac.
- host appearance indicator: when a host comes online, a line will flash on the corresponding border to notify that you can now control it.