Extensis has released an update to Suitcase Fusion 2, their industry-leading font management application, bringing full Mac OSX 10.4 (Tiger) compatibility. Version 13.1 also includes a number of new features and fixed issues, including:
- New ability to search for fonts by the “Date Added” to Suitcase Fusion.
- Added ability to search by “Keyword” with the QuickFind tool.
- New “Library” column in the Fonts pane shows where your fonts are located.
- Updated font corruption warnings when adding fonts.
- Ability to disable warnings from Suitcase Fusion 2.
- Plug-in manager improvements, including the ability to install more than one copy of a plug-in for multiple versions of a host application.
- Automatic removal of obsolete plug-ins.
- Suitcase Fusion 2 users on Mac OS X v10.4 (Tiger) now have access to plug-ins for Adobe CS4 and Quark 8.
This is a free update for all current Suitcase Fusion 2 users. It’s easy to upgrade your current installation if you have Suitcase Fusion 2 currently installed. To update, from the Suitcase Fusion 2 menu, choose Check for Updates and follow the instructions to download and apply the update.