While HTML5 and CSS3 will not be finalized for some time, the extension provides support for a set of currently-implemented features in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.
This extension enhances Dreamweaver CS5 in the following ways:
- Introduces the Multiscreen Preview panel , allowing for Live View display on 3 different screen sizes, with Media Query support. (Window > Multiscreen Preview)
- Adds code hinting for the HTML5 Tag Library with new tags, attributes, and properties.
- Updates code hinting for new attributes and values in existing HTML tags.
- Adds code hinting for the following CSS3 specifications: 2D/3D Transformations; Animations; Background and Border; Basic User Interface; Line Layout; Marquee; Media Queries; MultiColumn; Ruby; Text; and Transitions.
- Updates Live View to support < video > and < audio >. (Requires Quicktime installation.)
- Improved rendering for CSS3 in Live View.
- Adds HTML5 starter layouts to the New Document Dialog box.
- Offers better rendering for new tags in Design View.
You can download the HTML5 Pack here.