Everyone knows you can revert to the default colors (no fill, black stroke) in Adobe InDesign color panel simply by hitting the D key. Here are a few more helpful shortcuts to file away in your mental rolodex.
- D = Revert to default colors
- X = Switch between fill and stroke
- Shift + X = Swap the fill and stroke colors
- / = Change the fill or stroke color to [None]
- J = Switches application of color formatting to frame or text
By the way, you can only use these shortcuts when you do NOT have the type tool active in a selected text frame. That’s probably obvious, but I thought I would point it out just in case.